Jamin W. Collins wrote:

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 08:00:06AM -0600, Kathy Wills wrote:

Windows box can now connect.

Good to hear.

Do I need to put anything in the if-up file of the linux ppp folder to
start the firewall if we have disconnected since ppp0 isn't normally
connected all the time?

It would be a good idea to put a call to start the firewall (/etc/init.d/firewall start) in the if-up or ppp connect hooks so the firewall is (re)started each time the connection is (re)established.

Do I just put "/etc/init.d/firewall start" without the quotes in the if-up or is there any certain way that it needs to be worded?

Kathy
Kathy