Dear Jorge Navarro and Raquel del Moral:

Thank you very much for your attention to our side.

Is the creation of Systems Biology related to Genomics,
Proteomics, Transcriptomics, Glycomics, and many many other
"-mics"? If so, what is the relationship between the Systems
Biology and information from the x-mics angle? What is your
opinion about Leroy E. Hood' words: "Biology Is an
Informational Science".

Are there any difference between transmitter in Neuroscience
and hormone in Endocrinology from the viewpoint of
information transmission and communication ?

Best Regards!
Yan Xueshan
>From Beijing
17, Sept. 2010

work
> with Pedro in Systems Biology and Neuroscience (we are
> experimentalist and theoretical too, very close to some of

> you). Congratulations for your great group -- it looks
very