Dear Pedro,

The framework you present is interesting and deserves some comments.

You write: “Without
entering self-production of the living there can be no sense, no meaning”. I
agree. You positions meaning generation with the coming up of life in evolution,
assuming there is no meaning generation in the world of inert matter. But what
is life? The best definition I know: “the sum of the functions by which death
is resisted” [Bichat]. So life is organized around maintaining its nature,
around
satisfying a “stay alive” constraint (not that circular if you position the
constraint as local vs ubiquist laws). But we should keep in mind that the
nature
of life is a mystery for today science and philosophy.

Then come humans: “But, little problem, how can the gap to the human dimension
be crossed?" Humans are indeed living entities, but with self-consciousness
and free-will in addition. And these performances also are mysteries for today
science & philosophy. Also comes in language ” amorphously structured around
the advancement of one's life”. And,  key point: ”most of our social exchanges
are
supradetermined by status, self-image, ambitions, affinity, collective
identities,
deception, self-deception, attraction, etc. Rather than noise, it is life
itself!”

The only point I would disagree with you is the last part of the sentence, as
human behavior
is much more than life itself. The constraints that humans have to satisfy
contain
some specificities like valorize ego and limit anxiety. The field of human
constraints is not that well understood. Probably because it is closely linked
to these mysterious
human specificities.
So we are looking at a difficult subject: understand information
flow within entities that we do not understand.
The former can indeed feed the
latter but I feel that an evolutionary thread should be explicitly considered in
order to make available a background that we understand.

(More on this in http://philpapers.org/archive/MENCOI ).

Best

Christophe