Dear Pedro, Carolina and FIS Colleagues,

Firstly I want to congratulate Pedro and team for new FIS web site!
It looks nice and I am sure it will be useful tool for all of us.

Secondly – what is Neuroinformation?
>From point of view of General Information Theory, it is needed a Subject for
>which the reflection became information after receiving the evidence what the
>reflection reflects.
But what we have into the Subject?
Does he operate with information or only with signals and reflections?
Who is/are internal Sub-Subject(s) and evidence(s)?
After receiving answers to these questions we may create hypothesizes what is
Neuroinformation.

I have my own understanding but it will be more good to listen other opinions.

What has been investigated by Neuroscience till now?

Friendly regards
Krassimir