Dear Rafael, Dear Joseph, Pedro,Joshua and ALL,

         Thanks for Emily just as she cared “Here a star, and there a star” let
our discussion arrive poetry. And while an intelligence/information discussion
arrives poetry that it is tuning. A person shakes spear then he becomes the
Shakespeare and points to literature. Poem is our spear in intelligence study.

        In my new book “the Frontiers of Intelligence Science”, the Chapter 4
is “The Contribute of Intelligence Science to methodology”, I sum up seven
aspects. Two of them are “Praise Attitude and its Way“ and “Grasp of
Wavefront”.

1.         As for the “Praise Attitude and its Way“        for example Tagore’s
poetry anthology GITANGALI which owned the Nobel Prize in literature, I
abstract the nice inner habit as “Gitangali ”; I have sent a calligraphy of a
couplets while I joined the first International  Conference of Universal Logic
as a gift and a praise; and the Song of the Computer is the same. So I point
out “Gitanjali” is a Praise way of Research. In fact it is a way with energy,
first rough computing, mainly deciding, and so on. It is power way, a way we
ignore and belittle it as “culture”. We gain its result and forget even name
it. Yes, Gitanjali!

2.           Grasp of Wavefront     poetry is a kind of wavefront. Poetry is
intelligence and is method of IS study the same.We should add it in to science
methodology. Just as the sense of Joseph  “Full value can then be given to the
term 'Frontiers'.”. yes, wavefront – frontier – poetry – topology – walking one
makes the road – waking upon the sea -

Of course amazing image...

         First these two points, more later.

Best regards and wishes,