Dear Chuan,

yes, intelligence and stupidity belong together as the wonderful quote from Alice clearly show. If we develop a science of intelligence we cannot do it without developing a science of studipidity (including also subfields like hate speech that I call 'insultology' and many other matters). Then this science becomes interwoven with ethics. If we follow Wittgenstein and Nietzsche and Heidegger and other 'pragmatists' intelligence is primarily a practical issue: it has to do with survival. Then, we have made of intelligence something 'theoretical'. A science of intelligence must deal with both aspects including also the 'negative' forms (stupidity etc.)
best
Rafael
in the attachment, thanks!

Prof.em. Dr. Rafael Capurro
Hochschule der Medien (HdM), Stuttgart, Germany
Capurro Fiek Foundation for Information Ethics
(http://www.capurro-fiek-foundation.org)
Distinguished Researcher at the African Centre of Excellence for Information
Ethics (ACEIE), Department of Information Science, University of Pretoria,
South Africa.
Chair, International Center for Information Ethics (ICIE) (http://icie.zkm.de)
Editor in Chief, International Review of Information Ethics (IRIE)
(http://www.i-r-i-e.net)
Postal Address: Redtenbacherstr. 9, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
E-Mail: raf...@capurro.de
Voice: + 49 - 721 - 98 22 9 - 22 (Fax: -21)
Homepage: www.capurro.de