Dear Plamen,

Thank you for the encouragement in the spirit of 'Fare Thee Well',
rather than 'Adieu, Dear Friend, A......', I suspect.

I am attaching my presentation with the qualification that:

The first half of the presentation explicitly constructs a new information
theory applying at the apex of biological control systems, showing how it
conforms to properties of experience postulated by Kant, Husserl, Chalmers
and others; the second half applies the information structure to
human-animal mind-to-mind communications from recent decades.

I hope that everyone will find this novel approach pertinent.
All good wishes,

Alex Hankey

On 23 April 2016 at 13:45, Dr. Plamen L. Simeonov <
plamen.l.simeo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Pedro, Alex and Colleagues,
>
> thank you for this introduction of the next round on physics and
> phenomenology with Alex' challenging theory. I’d like to share with you a
> curious blog by Phillip Ball which a friend dropped me earlier this
> morning:
> http://nautil.us/issue/35/boundaries/why-physics-is-not-a-discipline.
>
> Farewell, Alex!
>
> Plamen

Alex Hankey M.A. (Cantab.) PhD (M.I.T.)
Distinguished Professor of Yoga and Physical Science,
SVYASA, Eknath Bhavan, 19 Gavipuram Circle
Bangalore 560019, Karnataka, India
Mobile (Intn'l): +44 7710 534195
Mobile (India) +91 900 800 8789

2015 JPBMB Special Issue on Integral Biomathics: Life Sciences, Mathematics
and Phenomenological Philosophy
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00796107/119/3>