Dear all,
I make the last remark about "physical information". The main problem of
quantum physics is to justify so called
IRREDUCIBLE QUANTUM RANDOMNESS (IQR). It was invented  by von Neumann. Quantum
randomness, in contrast to classical,
cannot be reduced to variations in an ensemble. One single electron is
irreducibly random.

The operational Copenhagen interpretation cannot "explain" the origin of  IQR,
since it does not even try to explain anything,
"Shut up and calculate!" (R. Feynman to his students). Nevertheless, many  top
experts in QM want some kind of "explanation". The informational approach to QM
is one
of such attempts. Roughly speaking, one tries to get IQR from fundamental
notion of "physical information" as the basic blocks of Nature.

This is very important activity, since nowadays IQR has huge technological
value, the quantum random generators are justified through IQR. And this is
billion Euro
project.

Finally, to check experimentally the presence of IQR, we have to appeal to
violation  of Bell's inequality. And here (!!!) to proceed we  have to accept
the existence of
FREE WILL. Thus finally the cognitive elements appears, but in  very
surprisingly
setting....

Yours, andrei

Andrei Khrennikov, Professor of Applied Mathematics,
Int. Center Math Modeling: Physics, Engineering, Economics, and Cognitive Sc.
Linnaeus University, Växjö, Sweden
My RECENT BOOKS:
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/p1036
http://www.springer.com/in/book/9789401798181