On Jan 22, 2008 7:53 PM, Axel Liljencrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Jan 21, 2008 7:34 PM, Axel Liljencrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > One simple solution is to disable with the X clipboard by sending
> > > --without-xsel to configure. This means fish won't share the clipboard
> > > with X, butmaybe that isn't such a big deal? Does X share the
> > > clipboard with the rest of the GUI?
> Happy to help.

Hm. Actually, this doesn't seem to work. I'll experiment with it more tomorrow.

> Agreed. Patch? :-)

Sent to list.

> I don't have a problem with simply ignoring lines that are too weirdly
> formated.

Okay, I'll edit this tomorrow so that the only valid "names" for
commands to be described are "names without spaces". If the user does
have any commands with spaces in their names, they should still show
up in the list, they just won't get descriptions.

> > Except prompt_pwd was broken in darcs and was printing every path
> > element twice. IE, /usr/usr. So I've fixed that instead and sent the
> > patch to the list.
> Oops. Thanks.

Yeah, apparently I've forgotten how to use both darcs and my mail
server. I apologize for the horrible patch name on the first of those.
If it's a problem, I can try to convince darcs to let me change it.

--
-Nick Pilon