This message is from: "Cynthia Madden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I did it. I drove tandem for the first time! Linda Fairbanks just completed
a three-day clinic here and we actually got Nigel, Tank and me unscrambled
and on our way. I am so excited. Some day, when Teddy aka Starfire Chiron is
ready, I hope to do a Tank and Teddy Tandem but for now I have good ol'
Nigel and steady Tank for learning. It was great. Also thanks to Brian and
Dave for their mentoring to help me get ready to take advantage of Linda's
presence.

Teddy went off site to the clinic location. His first time off premises
since he arrived 18 months ago. He just walked right in the trailer. His
uncle Nigel accompanied him and they had an overnight. Linda gave me a great
program to get him started easy and correctly. So now I have lots to do and
am very motivated.
BTW, if you are looking for a great carraige driving clinician, Linda
Fairbanks is one of the best. This is her second year here, she is so
popular. This year we added a 3rd day for our members in Roswell and Linda
and I trooped the 3 hours from Las Cruces to Roswell so she could do a
Sunday Clinic then returned last night. We had everything from mini's to
17.2 belgians. She is kind and fair but tells it like it is. She is also an
extremely good sport.

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only on
partisan
information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly
obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to
put up a fight, to ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy
can
kill a democracy – or worse.
- Bill Moyers, National Conference on Media Reform
  St. Louis, Missouri          May 15, 2005