This message is from: "Ellen Davidson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I went to one of the big horse expos.The Mylers were there demoing their
bits.Mr.Myler is quite a jerk.He decided not to show up for one of the
demos,leaving people waiting in the stands.He decided not to tell them he
wasn't going.For the other demo,I was selected to help.I had been interested
in a comfort snaffle.He used my arm to show how comfortable the bits were.At
the end of the demo,my arm was black and blue with pinched torn skin.I did
not use a Myler on my fjord after that.  Ellen