This message is from: Beverly Weston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Kay,

Cheryl Beillard of Wake- Robin Farm www.wakerobinfarm.ca is the one who ran
the Ontario show last year.  Last time I talked to her, she had not even
decided if she was going to have a show again this year due to some issues
from last year.  It was a lot of fun last year to see everyone so late in
the season.  You could try emailing her or giving her a call.  I plan on
seeing her in a few weeks at the Driving Forum in Sturbridge, Massachusetts
so I figured I would check with her then and see if she decided to hold
another one this year.  I don't think I will be making it because I am going
to be doing a ride for the cure (breast cancer ride) in October and chasing
points on my local show circuit.  It was a ton of fun last year and I will
miss it this year but I will try again next year.

Happy fjording :-)
Beth Gerst
NFHA