This message is from: "Ed Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, everyone,

Ed and I took Maggie's mare, Riena, to the Ontario show this weekend and had a
wonderful time.   We saw some lovely Fjords and learned a lot.

I'd like to thank Cheryl Beillard and her fantastic show committee for making
us feel welcome and at home from start to finish.  The committee and
volunteers Caye and Jane were tireless, ever-smiling.

It was a rare privilege to show before Bob and Joke van Bon of the
Netherlands, and I think I speak for all the competitors when I say we hung on
their every word.  They were very instructive, friendly and open.

Watch for this show next year, and plan a Canadian vacation with your horses,
you won't be disappointed!

Regards,

Ann Sullivan
ToadSong Farm