This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Welcome back Lisa!

And thanks, Lori, for posting the Ontario show results. You and Sparrow done
real good! It was nice to see how well so many of my friends [that I get to
see far to rarely] did - it must have been fun.

We're all hunkered down here today with our tails to the wind. It is a mighty
one! [For a definition of the term "hunker", I refer you to the author Patrick
McManus. I'm sorry, I can't recall which one of his hysterically funny books
the definition is in, so you might have to read them all - a fine use of
winter fireside time...]

Vilde continues to improve. She is pretty much back to normal, except for
slightly soft stools. I feel like the parent of a newborn - "Oh look at what
she produced...! Such a good girl!" Which reminds me of the time my younger
son, at age 2 1/2, saw his dad urinating in the toilet and said, "What a good
boy!" Fortunately, dad, managed to remain on target, as it were....

On that note, bye for now - Peg
www.elltel.net/kffjord/