This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Ruthie,

Did you have any of your Fjords evaluated this year?  And have you had them
evaluated in previous evaluations?   I sue wish we could get the latest
Evaluation results..When I bought the book I understood that it was to be
added to with each subsequent evaluation. It sure would be nice to be able
to see ALL the results shortly after the evaluations are finished!

Jean in Fairbanks, ALaska, -16F with promise of above Zero tomorrow! Maybe
I can finally get Bjarne's and Adel's manes cut!