This message is from: "Linda Lottie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What is the advertising charge for non-members?   Thanks.........Linda in
MN

>From: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Reply-To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com >To: "fjordlist"
<fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com> >Subject: PNFPG newsletter >Date: Tue, 23
Nov 2004 14:21:01 -0800 > >This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >Just to let you all know that the editors job
for the PNFPG  has come into >mine and Kathy Rollins' hands. I have spent
a fair amount of time putting >the winter issue together and I must say,
I'm quite enjoying it...it will >feature some guest contributors and a
pile of really good information and >reference material.... >I am
soliciting advertisement and hope you will all consider an ad of some
>sort. PNFPG members get very reasonable rates...only $5 for a business
card >size ad...cheap like Borscht... >Remember that the Jan (winter)
edition will get your stallion information >out early so get on the
bandwagon and send me something. >Contact Kathy Rollins or myself Ursula
Jensen for information.Deadline is >NOW a.s.a.p.!!!! >Kathy
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Ursula J   [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >Ursula &
Brian Jensen >Trinity Fjords >Box 1032 >Lumby BC, V0E 2G0 >Canada
250-547-6303 >[EMAIL PROTECTED] >http://okjunc.junction.net/~ujensen/

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music!