This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry to take so long to reply,I was on holiday in Norway also.
I hope you had a nice trip to Britain and the weather was ok

Well i guess the reason you didnt see any Fjords is because Britain only has
about
200 we are abit thin on the ground over here, most are in the south east and
south
west (a stud in Devon)
A few in wales , a handful in the Midlands, 1 in Derdyshire, 2 in Yorkshire,one
or
two in Lancashire and afew in scotland and I think thats it.

My Fjord gelding Buller came from Denmark he's 12 yrs old, I like going on long
rides with him ,I also drive him,my friend Emma takes him to dressage shows,
Shows for world breeds are also thin on the ground over here but we try to get
to as many as possible.
otherwise we just go in Hunter classes ,that sort of thing
Mostly the judges havent got a clue what he is , but most of all we have fun!

Happy Fjording
Fiona,Buller ,Billy and Sadie
 very wet in Yorkshire today