This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Hi all. I am thinking about selling my 14 year old gelding but i want a
really good home for him because he is a nice guy. He is sound and a 14.2
brown dun and has been shown and won blue ribbons at Libby in trail,
English and Western pleasure. He is easy to load, shoe, bathe, clip,
whatever, very handleable. he is used to rugged trails and has a lot of get
up and go. he was also in training level dressage and is green broke to
drive. If the buyer is into Parelli, he is ready to pass his level one test
right now. He gets along well with other horses too. My reason for selling?
Well, being a breeding operation, I need to get some more
fillies...so--reluctantly, I am going to offer him up for sale. he is fine
for an intermediate rider but not a novice as he is pretty energetic.
So--please pass it on. Thanks, Misha