This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey, They're not stubborn, just opinionated!  And you have to change their
opinion!  My older mare Stella (now 22) always felt SHE knew more than I
did, as she'd raised 6 babies by the time I got her.  If I treat her with
respect and don't try to bully her she comes around beautifully! (Of
course, when I got her she DID know a lot more than I did!)
It's amazing how much better she is as I learn more and more!LOL

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the melt goes on! +45 degrees today and
SUNNY!

>Thought we may have mentioned that-yes, they can be stubborn!  But you
just be
>patient, and they will come around.  Sometimes they have to be persuaded
to do
>what YOU want.

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska