This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Upper Midwest Fjord Horse Show in Blue Earth is scheduled for July 27 & 28.
The Show Committee headed up by Nancy Hotovy is currently busy planning for it.
It looks to be a good one this year! It continues to evolve to offer more
opportunities for Fjord owners to show off their horses.

A clinic committee, headed by myself, are planning for two clinics on July 26 at
Blue Earth. We are waiting for approval from the fair board to make final
arrangements. We are planning a driving clinic and a "hands-on" evaluation
clinic.

You will get all the details as soon as things are finalized. Stay tuned.....!

Cynthia Madden
Omaha, Nebraska USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]