This message is from: Sherle Monheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It was great getting together with old friends that we haven't seen
since the winter meeting in Galena,  it always feels like slipping into
an old pair of comfy shoes when we all get together.  Everyone helping
each other and lots of laughfter in the barn, even in the rain and
heat.  I hope everyone had a great time and lots of wonderful stories
and memories to take home.  We were pleased that our Stallion Lower
Forty Bodil took a Blue in Conformation at the Evaluation, its nice to
know where you are in your breeding program.  I would like to thank
everyone who worked so hard to put on a wouderful evaluation and show.
If anyone is interested in some young stock, we have two yearling
fillies and two weanling fillies out of Bodil that I would really like
to find new homes for.  Anyone interested can contact me by e-mail or
visit our website at www.BitsWheelsRanch.com. Thanks again, Sherle