This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sharon L. Falck)

Hi all,

I have enjoyed all the Fjord information you have provided.

The Blue Earth Show will be July 28th & 29th. Jim Havelhurst will be the
judge for the show.  He will also be doing the evaluation with Wayne
Hipsley on July 26th and 27th.

If you are thinking about coming to the show I would advise you to get your
motel reservations made as soon as possible.The Americinn is booked for
Saturday and Sunday nights but you might be able to get a room for Mon and
Tues.  Their phone number (507)526-4215.  Other motels in the area are
Super 8 (507)526-7376); Beacon Motel(507)526-2706 and the Super 8 at
Fairmont MN(507)238-9444.  It is best to call during the week for
reservations and indicate that you are with the Fjord Horse group.

We will have new merchandise for sale this year in addition to the
embroidered Polo Shirts, caps and sweatshirts, we will have medium sized
tote bags, and screen printed tee's for adults and children.

Hope to see some of you at Blue Earth.

Happy Fjording
Sharon