This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi!

While you were talking about QHorses, I was giggling down here.  We had just
visited Amarillo last week, and passed a bird dog club.  There were an
enormous amount of saddled horses tied to their trailers waiting for the work
to start.  I pointed them out to my husband and said, "Look!  The poor horses,
look at how terribly skinny they are!  They can barely hold their heads up!"

My husband looked and said,"Lynda, those are typical QHorses.  Anymore, they
always look that way."

I must be spending too much time digesting as much Fjord information as
possible, for I find myself comparing every "skinny and sad looking" horse to
the beautiful Fjords.  What a difference!!

Lynda, temporarily from Texas