This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 2/26/99 14:00:47 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Look what has been done to the quarter  horse by the "big players" to where
they look like dejected hang head  miseries.  Ahem.  Jean Gayle Wash. state.

What a beautiful post Jean!  I've got a beautiful palomino quarter horse mare
in the middle of our fjords.  And even if I were into showing, we'd never come
away with any medals.  I let her mane grow long, and I let her carry her head
naturally.  To me she is much more beautiful when flowing, moving the way she
was meant to.  When we bought her she was one of those tiny stepped head
hanging horses.  We had a trainer work with her on natural head carriage.  She
started to get it.  But the first time I got on her, she dropped her head and
started rolling those peanuts, almost like she was showing me what she had
been trained to do.  Brought tears to my eyes.  She still needs some work,
well a lot of work, but she is making progress and is actually beginning to
enjoy her work, instead of looking like a whipped dog.

Pamela