This message is from: john & martie bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Arthur Rivoire wrote:

Carol,

        I never intended to try Kilar as a 'racing' Fjord, he does not have the
interest, but just to see how fast he could fly around a 1K track, I
trotted him as fast as he could go (with only 1 break) for the distance,
and we finished in less than 5 minutes. It sure felt fast to me.  I
can't even imagine the thrill of going 1K at a little over 2 minutes.
Must be just great!
        Obviously Kilar is not going to be a winner of the fastest time.  Maybe
the slowest.
        I think it is a great idea, though.

Martie and Kilar in rainy/snowy/sleety Maryland where they just promised
us 60 degrees by mid-week.