This message is from: "Werner, Kristine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A mile is a greater distance than a kilometer. 1 Mile equals roughly 2
Kilometers.
If the pacer trots the mile in 1.41, then he/she trots approximately 2 KM at
that speed as well -
the Standardbred needs about 1.48. At least that is how I understood it :o)

Kristine in Frankfurt