This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Hi Mary, sorry today is a wipe out and so is tomorrow.  How about Friday?
since we both have the same ferrier we are correcting the same way.  Yes
your experiences with no tripping when they are paying attention is i think
a sound one.  That is why I feel having them on the bit also means they are
paying attention.  Glad people are "coming out of the closet" on this issue.
It was very frightening to see Howdie go down with a 10 year old at the
canter.  He just was asleep and inattentive.  She was alright, thank God,
but i then never let another child on him.  Jean   >This message is from:
Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>