This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (jean gayle)

Hello Lindsay and glad to see you and hear about your crew.  Yes it is
certainly  an interesting and helpful group here.  I have two questions to
pose to the group.  Can a choppy trot be turned into a comfortable one?  Do
all Fjords have a tendency to trip or did I just get the only two?  We do a
wild horse trim, ( file off the toe) which takes care of the problem unless
they are falling asleep.  Jean Gayle of Aberdeen Wa. where once again it is
raining.

>This message is from: Lindsay&Jim Sweeney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hello List,  My name is Lindsay Sweeney I am located in Central Vermont,

Jean Gayle  --- A Subscriber at Techline