This message is from: "Poirier, Jeanne L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jodie,

What you wrote is VERY true!  I work in the 'high tech' industry, and
knowing what we know about the computer world, we believe the sun will come
up 01-Jan-00 just like any other day.  My folks, (mid 60's), are terrified
about this day coming.  They've even started buying extra food, storing
water and... get this... even making plans to have all of their money in
cash, at home, when 01-Jan-00 hits!!  They even believe that at midnight on
December 31, 1999, all planes in the air will just drop from the sky !!!!
Can you believe this ?!?!  I've tried to talk to them about this, but...
somewhere, somehow they are scared to death.  And, unlike your Mom, they
don't own a Fjord  :-(   Now, THATS sad.

Jeanne in Berthoud Colorado
- watching Hanne's coat grow thicker and thicker !!