This message is from: Cynthia_Madden/OAA/UNO/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just catching up on my list reading after the weekend of moving horses and
getting them (and all their junk) settled into their new home. Still have a
couple of items to move, but know where they can go now.

Mike, I loved your contribution about the Horse Whisperer. Steve and I saw
it this weekend and I enjoyed the movie more than the book. The book has
such a stupid ending and I thought Redford handled it much better.

Saskia, thanks for the virtual cards. I sent one to my grandkids.

Jean, the bit I bought from you is working well. Tank really seems to like
it.

Question: Getting Fjords to cross water. Tank will follow another horse
through water and cross the same puddle once  he has been through it, but
will not cross the next one he sees by himself! I'm afraid I was losing my
temper with him yesterday and we got into fights. I lost. Now I need to
recover my dignity. Give me some advice on getting them to cross water. In
our new site, this will limit driving if he will not go through puddles
when  needed. They can't all be avoided completely in a cart and I want him
to learn this anyway. HELP! TIA.

Cynthia Madden, Coordinator
Office of Sponsored Programs & Research
University of Nebraska at Omaha