This message is from: "the Sessoms'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I hate the expense and bother of horse shoes, that's one reason I went
with Fjords.  However, my 1/8th of a mile driveway is gravel and I hate
asking Dorina to go down it.  Even when we go slowly and carefully and
walk in all the best spots we manage to step on a sharp rock.  And our
trails are rocky in spots - sharp chert and hard granite, not shale or
sandstone.  So, I was thinking about buying her some Easy Boots for our
outings.  I think I have seen them used during endurance races, etc.  If
they can take an endurance race, I know Dorina and I on our little
woodland outings will not be too much for them.

Has anyone on the list used them on a Fjord?????
Did you like them?????
If so ... are they a permanent item in your barn?????
If not ... where did they fail?????
Are they hard to fit to the fjord foot?????
Are they difficult to take on and off every time you want to go out on
the trail?????

Meredith Sessoms
Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee USA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-  Dorina  -  NFR Aagot  - - -  Fjords
-  Caper  -  Carly  -  Crickett  - - - Labradors