This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I just "took the plunge" and purchased "Easy Boots" for my gelding.  The
problem is that there is alot of room at the heel.  I can place my fingers
into the back-I would say there's at least 2 inches of space behind the heel
on the front.  The hoof fits perfectly in the boot, but I'm concerned about
the space at the heel.  Also, the hind has even more space at the heel.  I
purchased a size 2.  Should I try one size smaller for the hind hooves?  I
will be calling the Co., but wanted to see if anyone out there had a similar
experience-any input?   Joni in Wisconsin where Autumn is early and it's
perfect for riding!  :-)