This message is from: "Annette Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are thrilled to announce that Solvae Sandy (formerly of Bo-Fjords) safely
delivered her 15th and final baby last night, just before midnight.  Sandy's
an old pro but this was our first delivery and we were mighty nervous.  Like
most first timers, we think this little filly is just exceptionally cute and
clearly intelligent.   One can only hope that we have sense enough not to
turn her into a spoiled little monster.  The subject of names is being
tactfully avoided by all of the extremely opinionated parties involved so
that we can enjoy the miracle of this new life.

Annette Johnson and Connie Bennett
(We think we've settled on "Black Forest Fjords" - is it already taken?)
Colorado