This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from: "M.Bijster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"... my point, what I wanted to make is, why should
we not set for global standards instead of Dutch, European or >American standards. Why not a global standard, maybe a riding type and a draft type ? lets not forget that the world is becoming smaller. I strongly believe we have to come to worldwide standards instead >of national standards. The one most important thing is that we all >love horses and Fjordhorses and that their well being prevails above >everything.

I agree Marion, and I wonder what has become of the Fjordhorse International group? Anyone?? ( I was not on the List when all this was initiated.)

Karen, Carson City, NV