This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My friend has one, for her QH.  I know this saddle is very heavy, as heavy as a
western saddle.  I don't know about them sitting up on the withers, right over
the shoulder, doesn't seem like a good idea to me.  How would the horse be able
to reach with his shoulders? I ride in a dressage saddle, wide tree, to fit my
Arab and I can only hope that it will fit the Fjord when she's able to be ridden
again.  He's short backed so I might get lucky.  Good luck in your search. Debby
in TX