This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> A stallion named Ramstad was also one of the imports
> by Phil
>   His offspring
> include Nancy Lehnert's Ravel (now owned by someone
> in Michigan I believe)
> and the stallion I foolishly purchased recently from
> Phil Petty after seeing
> him at Libby this year- Romulus.

Gail,

I had heard that Phil Petty was selling all of his
Fjords.  Do you happen to know who purchased some of
the mares?  I am specifically interested in a
6-year-old mare named Raintree's Katya (Rusten x
Line).  We sold her to Phil as a two-year-old and
really have heard/seen nothing of her since, other
than the fact that she apparently had a filly this
past April.  If you happen to know where she is we'd
appreciate knowing.

Thanks.

Mary

=====