This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cheryl,  Mike,

    I think our 'new' mare Frida was also a Pritchard import.  Any way to find
out??  In any event, I would be interested in the names of those horses that
were imported by Pritchard.

thanks,
Martie and Kilar in rainy MD - waiting impatiently for our new Frida to arrive.