This message is from: "Carl & Sarah Nagel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>A stallion named Ramstad was also one of the imports by Phil - not sure it
>was the 1988 shipment though.  He died in approximately 1993.  His
offspring
>include Nancy Lehnert's Ravel (now owned by someone in Michigan I believe)
>and the stallion I foolishly purchased recently from Phil Petty after
seeing
>him at Libby this year- Romulus.

Oh!  I'm excited to say that I have a MVF Ravel Son (and so a Ramstad
Grandson!).

Our yearling Sonny (Jensina x MVF Ravel) is becoming quite the handsome
horse ... and I am planning on showing him off at Libby next year!

And Nancy ... I WILL get you some pictures of our Sonny!  I promise.

Sarah Nagel in Northern Idaho where it is warm (40 degrees) and windy ...
strange