This message is from: "Cheryl Beillard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi All ... regarding who's who and where among the list of horses that were
brought in by Phil Pritchard .. my Soleia was one, as I gather was
Lindemann, Viola, Malla and Sara (Musk Hollow) .. Do you have the complete
list, Mike ..? Can you post it or send it to me privately, if this is not
something of interest to everyone?  And if not, I wonder how many other
owners of horses from this shipment are on the list?  I'd be interested in
knowing so consider this a sort of roll call ...