This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey, if ya gotta have winter you might as well have snow and lots of it!
We NEED the snow for insulation too, so we don't end up with frost going
down 7-8 feet deep like last year and the year before with all the septic
and well freeze-ups!

There are National and International ski teams training here, just thrilled
with this new snow.  I like it because the fjords are getting clean and are
happy too!

Jean in bright sunny snow covered Fairbanks, Alaska. 28 degrees

>Jean here we are enjoying finally our summer and there you are wishing for
>more snow!  Narrow your wishes a bit so we don't get that white stuff down
>here for awhile.
>

>Jean Gayle
>Aberdeen, WA
>[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"