This message is from: Debby Stai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Whats all this about Fjords tripping? I've just gotten "Amber" haven't been
able to do anything with her because of the bum leg, but now yall have got me
concerned. She doesn't seem to be built downhill. Is it their relaxed manner,
maybe just naturally lazy at picking up their feet.  I'm definitely going to
lunge her when I can just to see how trippy she is. And I'll definitely sit up
and back a little at all of the gaits. My trainer says lean back until you feel
like you're leaning too far back, then you're perfect!  Course, on a youngster,
I guess you'd want to be a little lighter on their back until they've gotten
stronger. Let me know more about this
tripping. Thanks. Debby