This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Mike, everyone,

Mike, the email I received gave me the impression due to the wording approval
was denied.  If this is not the case, then please resubmit our request for
the September meeting.  If approved, we will then discuss with the members
what their desires are concerning conformation/performance, and if absolutely
needed, will request financial assistance at the next BOD meeting.

Between phone calls, private emails, and public emails, the information given
regarding costs, criteria, age, etc., is not consistent.  This is what is
annoying me and I feel it is causing too much unneeded stress.  We will cross
those bridges after we receive approval for an evaluation, I suppose.  As for
my comments concerning politics....politics are human nature, I am afraid.
Considering all the varying information we have been receiving, that will
always be the first thought to pop in our heads, for we are human too. :)

By the way, does anyone know of a stallion named Glengard?  Is he still alive
and who is his owner?  I had a phone call about him today.  Thanks for any
help.

Sincerely,

Lynda
Daniel Bailey and Lynda C. Welch-Bailey