This message is from: Kari Ann Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a note... I am in the 200 lb range and have wonderful equitation
training, have been evaluated by several instructors as having excellent
balance and an excellent seat, and am looking forward to the Fjord in my
future as my instructor will be purchasing one.

In fact, many of you have been terribly generous with your information
and encouragement, and we are both terribly grateful and happily
inspired by the beautiful pictures of the Fjords you have so kindly sent
us.

As for as largeness and movement... I have also had several years of
modern dance training and have taught other large and handicapped
persons, have performed at the Universoty of California, Berkeley and
the Moscone Center in San Francisco, among other places, and have been
inspired and blessed by the love of teachers in both the dance and horse
worlds.

Liability and rider safety are legitimate concerns. So are healing of
the soul and body.

One thing I have learned in my quest for physical and emotional strength
and serenity is that there comes a point when we must decide for
ourselves what path to walk (or ride),
and to have faith that whatever others say, there will be teachers to
lead us.

Praising The Creator for the love in this world,

Kari Ann
--
Please access my web site at <http://pwp.value.net/penomee/penomee.html>
for my artistic, academic and performing resumés, and...