This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Denise, everyone,

I found the comments made, i.e. "fat rider" and "weighting" to be very
offensive.  I am also a little confused....it would seem to me that any
beginning rider might have problems with "balance, coordination, and quick
reflexes".  Should this be taken that people should not train beginning
riders as well, or only "fat" beginning riders?

I think when people decide to professionally train, open a business, etc.,
they must be careful of all aspects, including liability AND discrimination.
One has to weigh this carefully, I do think.

Alex, I found your story wonderful, and think it is great you took this
student on!  You obviously were sucessful, else she would not be coming back
to you!

Lynda