This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/11/99 11:20:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 I work full time, and the lessons are a
>  sideline, so it's
hard to justify the cost of the insurance.

I don't know how much you were quoted but my teaching insurance only costs me
$250 per year with 1 school horse on it.  And I teach full time.  I feel, as
you may well now, that the risks outweigh anything and insurance is a must
for anyone teaching ANY kind of lesson.  Cost does depend on the size of your
operation, but it's better than paying the medical bills of someone who tries
to sue you.
Kate