This message is from: Kari Ann Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings,

I am very interested in Fjord Horses as I am five feet tall and on the
hefty side, although instructors have evaluated me as having excellent
balance and an excellent seat and lower leg.

My riding instructor inthe hills of Oakland, CA would like to purchase a
Norwegian Fjord Horse for short riders like me who may be hefty but are
well balanced. Of course, if a Fjord horse is right for me I would like
to own one, too!

Does anyone have any breeder referrals in Northern California? Or it
not, would people here please tell me more about the Fjord's
temperament, gaits and ground manners, and stability? And how much
weight can and should a Fjord tolerate in a rider?

Many thanks,

Kari Ann in El Sobrante, CA
--
Please access my web site at <http://pwp.value.net/penomee/penomee.html>
for my artistic, academic and performing resumés, and...