This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 One thing I haven't seen mentioned in the halter discussion is this.
 For those who feel they must leave halters on unattended horses,
 there are nylon halters available with replaceable leather "fuses"
 strategically placed so they will break easily. I believe that they
 are listed in the State Line catalog. I wouldn't feel comfortable
 using them on my horse, but they are available.

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA