This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

NASCO has plastic tie boots, over the shoe plastic boots.  Packed 50 per
box. in several thicknesses, from $7.20 to $12.00 per box, depending on
thickness (3 mil to 6 mil)  also disposable coveralls

They also have the lightweight black rubber slip-over boots, for about
$16.15, and PVC "workbrutes" for $11.15 a pair.
web site:  http://www.enasco.com

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, Sunny after 3-4 inches of snow yeaterday. +20
degrees.

>I did a search on Google for disposable overshoes... (when at work, even
>disposable overshoes are an exciting change 'o pace!!)
>
>There are allot of them out there to choose from folks!!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]