This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Peg,

I did a search on Google for disposable overshoes... (when at work, even disposable overshoes are an exciting change 'o pace!!)

There are allot of them out there to choose from folks!! Curiosly, most of them are from the UK or Australia. Seems they are made out of PVC,(pale blue or white!), with elasticised ankles, have non-skid soles and come in packages of 100.
Gee, who's gonna bring a few gross with them to Norway to pass out?
You'll surely gaurantee your popularity on the trip!
Better yet: I wanna see a group photo of ya'll wearing your groovy, practical footwear.

Karen