-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:00 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Training

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/15/01 12:08:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< How lucky for you having a fjord trainer almost in your backyard!!!  I
was
 telling my husband just the other day that my dream would be to go up north
 with my big boy for a week or two with a Fjord trainer. >>

Hi Cindy-

We are doing just that, and going to visit our big boy in Oregon!

So when are we going to swap Fjord visits?

Brigid Wasson
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
 <A HREF="http://members.nbci.com/mrgnpetsit/fjord1";>Our Fjords</A>